Problems Can Be Diagnosed? | Other
Sleep Related Disorders
Pediatric Sleep Disorders | Sleep
Disorder Checklist | Basic Sleep Patterns
Sleep Disorders Cause For Alarm?
disorders can be more than a nuisance - they can effect overall
some disorders may even be life-threatening. Certain disorders
may cause high blood pressure and heart problems, in addition to
daytime sleepiness, fatigue, headaches and many other problems.
You Sleep Hard, Or Hardly Sleep?
There are a wide variety of symptoms that may indicate that you
have a sleep disorder. Below is a list of some of the most common
- I've been told that I snore.
- I've been told that I stop breathing while I sleep.
- I feel sleepy during the day, even after a good night's sleep.
- I sometimes fall asleep while I'm driving.
- I regularly experience muscle tension in my legs.
- I have difficulty falling asleep.
- I wake up during the night and can't go back to sleep.
- I feel afraid to go to sleep.
- I worry about things and have trouble relaxing.
- I sweat excessively during the night.
If you show any of these symptoms, Premier Physicians
Sleep Center can help. The first step is to discuss you sleep problems
with your personal physician, and ask him or her for a referral to Premier
Sleep Medicine Center.